As a former competitive Gymnast and Dancer, becoming an Aerialist was just a natural progression on my journey as an acrobat. Performing, teaching and learning new skills brings me so much fulfillment and joy, life would not be complete without this passion of mine. I became an Aerialist in 2015 and have not looked back. My progress as an aerialist, performer and teacher has not been linear but each moment has lead me to where I'm at currently.
• Founded Capitol Silks in January 2021
• 3 years of teaching experience (Aerial)
• 2 years of management and director experience
• 5 years of teaching experience (tumbling)
• 2 years of experience as a performer